Since most home’s pipes are located within the walls, we don’t think about them much. After all, the saying goes “out of sight, out of mind.” However, that can often lead to plumbing emergencies, including leaks, water damage, and cracked pipes. When you contact HomeX Plumbing & Rooter, we get to the heart of the problem and control the damage as much as we can before performing the complete repair.
When you have water troubles, call our team. We offer the following:
- Electronic leak detection — We don’t need to break down your wall to check the pipes; our machines can detect the leak for us.
- Copper repair — Copper can be challenging to repair, but we are the team for the job.
- Slab leak repair — Slab leaks occur when the water lines beneath your home leak. It’s quite common, but you need professionals to handle it. Call our team.
- Re-routes — We may need to re-route a pipe to ensure a leak doesn’t happen again. Allow us to handle it.
- Re-pipes — When a pipe cracks and cannot be fixed, we need to replace it. Our team has the tools and expertise to get the job done right.
Don’t drown in water problems (we couldn’t resist!), give us a call. We look forward to helping you.