Plumbing Services in Orange
Make HomeX Plumbing & Rooter Your First Choice
In Orange, California, there are a lot of plumbing companies serving customers in the area. Why should you choose HomeX Plumbing & Rooter before all others? We think it is simple: You deserve the best possible customer experience out there, paired with top-quality plumbing workmanship. Our principles and policies help bring you the best of both worlds whenever you want a plumbing job done right the first time.
People in Orange know us because we are:
- Highly skilled: We bring more than 25 years of collective plumbing industry experience to every job. When it comes to plumbing companies in the area, few others can compete with our experience.
- Clean and punctual: No one likes a plumber who shows up late and makes a mess. Our plumbers are on-time and use protective gear that prioritizes the cleanliness of your home. Never worry again about seeing dirt in your carpet after inviting a plumber into your home!
- Approachable: We always offer genuine smiles whenever we are helping a customer because we are friendly people by nature. We don’t bombard you with industry jargon, either. We’ll explain your plumbing job in plain English that helps you understand what we’re doing and why. Plus, our prices are transparent and honest with never any hidden fees.
Check your plumbing problem off your to-do list. Call (714) 701-8448 now.
For Any Plumbing Problem, HomeX is the Name to Trust
Our team is standing by to help you with all sorts of plumbing issues, projects, and everything in between. We take pride in our vast industry knowledge and experiences that keep us at the top of our game. Whether you have a leaking pipe keeping you up at all hours or a bathtub that won’t drain, we know what to do to get to the bottom of it and get it fixed. We can also install new fixtures, too, if you’re moving into a new space or making renovations.
Choose our Orange plumbers for help with:
- Drain services: Clogged up drains can be downright gross, especially if they cause a backflow. Get us on the job right away so we can thoroughly clean the problematic drain. When the going gets tough, we even offer rooter services.
- Bathroom plumbing: From toilet repairs to sink installations, bathroom plumbing comes as second nature to our experienced team of plumbers.
- Slab leaks: Foundation problems can arise if a slab leak is left unaddressed under your home. Signs of unseen slab leaks include spiked water bills, lowered water pressure, and cold or warm spots when walking barefoot on the first floor.
- Green plumbing: Mother Nature will thank you when you schedule green plumbing services with our professionals. We can walk through your home and recommend green plumbing solutions that help you cut back on water usage, like installing a low-flow shower. Don’t forget that helping the earth also helps your wallet by minimizing water utility costs each month.
- Leak detection and repair: Pesky leaks are a problem. You might hear them dripping when you’re trying to sleep, and they’ll likely increase your water bill. But they can also be a huge issue if left unchecked, causing water damage, mold growth, and other issues. We can detect leaks in your plumbing system and get them fixed up in no time.
- Water heater installation and repair: Our professionals are trained to be able to service tanked and tankless water heaters. We have the capability of repairing damaged water heaters, along with the skills to tune-up and install them.
- Water treatment systems: Installing a water treatment system on your property is a quick way to immediately make the water in your home better. Treated water is softer, which means it is less harsh on your clothing, dishes, garden, and, of course, yourself when you drink it or bathe in it.
Time to learn more about our services. Contact us at (714) 701-8448 today to speak with a professional Orange, CA plumber.